Hopefully, you have seen that this is a special clinic with unique services and opportunities. Many of the clinical services provided are not billable. While there are a lot of exciting ideas for new ALS research projects, funding for them is getting tougher to find. Outside contributions to the clinic are thus necessary and greatly appreciated. Some ideas for contributions include:
- Donate to the Duke ALS Clinic online through the secure Duke Charitable Gifts website. Use the "Add an unlisted designation" link to specify a donation directly to the Duke ALS Clinic.
- Send a check made payable to Duke ALS Clinic. Mail to: Duke ALS Clinic, 932 Morreene Road, Durham, NC 27705.
- Donate equipment back to the Clinic if it is not being used. It can be added to our loan program, which provides necessary equipment to those with ALS.
- If a friend or loved one passes from ALS, request donations be made to the clinic in lieu of flowers.
- Donate your old cell phone, PDA, digital camera, iPod or tablet to be recycled and benefit the Duke ALS Clinic as the charity of your choice! Information and instructions for starting a donation program at your office or home can be found online at Recycling for Charities.
- Donate your old car to the Duke ALS Clinic. Tax break for you and much needed research funds for us!
Call Stacey Asnani at 919-668-2875 for details.